Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Terrorist Attack London

I woke up this morning, turned on the TV while I was getting dressed, the remote slipped out of my hands as saw the disaster and confusion taking place in London, England.

I think it's about time we stop playing around, get these guys, and get there crap over with NOW. You know he was right, so let him do his job and lead this war and this country. 'nough said.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

Cuz, America is our team, and if you're not going to root for the home team, then get the hell out.

6:15 AM  
Blogger RagingCapitalist said...

yeah, but even teams fire their managers once in a while. especially when they lack the ability to spell.

11:34 AM  
Blogger BazookaJo said...

I vote for firing ours. At least he can't be rehired, not that that's stopping them from trying: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:H.J.RES.24.IH:.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Brownsville Scenes said...

I know people who don't have ANY personality to show for, but they have succeeded in life somehow. This man has a personality to lead, and he holds true to his convictions. I'll vote for him again if I had to do it over. I scorn those who follow the cowardly advice of America's politically correct population.. A group of people to intrinsically involved with their own vanity and money, ready to sell America out in a moments notice; those are the people diluting the true AMERICAN ideals that had been passed down by our fore-fathers.. .

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home