Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Calling it a Day...

I decided to call it a day early from work and got home at 1 in the afternoon. I took a nap on the couch with my puppies and i awoke to the noise of rain hitting the living room window. I can't get over how excited i am to see a change in the weather. Today it rained for the 3rd straight day. Weather stations predict more rain all week.

Miriam had a long day at the hospital and got out of work around 7pm. We ordered pizza and watched the new show on ABC called EMPIRE.



buttercup looking out, watching the rain.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home