Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sushi Bar in Town

I was at my local HEB today and noticed a new feature to the store... a SUSHI BAR! Unfortunately for them, Sushi wasn't on my mind this morning so i didn't attempt to experience it first hand. I have tried it at a restruant called Nikori's in Matamoros. It was a vain attempt on my friend Cindy's part to stuff her face with as much of her favorite food (only a couple of hours) before she was scheduled to get her wisdom teeth removed. The dentist was just a couple of block away. I think my greatest fear that day was trying to prevent her from puking ! But everything went well and Cindy went back to eating solid foods shortly after that week. Anyway, the food was good.


HEB on FM 802

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home