Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Cheat is Not Dead

We took Nutters to the vet after we saw little improvement in his condition. Actually the swelling had gotten worse. The vet ran some blood work and found that there was no infection to any of his organs. This was good news considering I thought that whatever was causing the swelling might be a build up of something potentially very toxic to his blood stream. He gave him another steroid shot and sent us on our way.

As of tonight, Nutter is at 90 percent back to NORMAL and he is very happy! I am relieved that my little buddy is getting back to normal and I can't wait to take him out and spoil him with whatever toy, treat, collar he wants.

Thanks to the patience of our Vet, Dr. Fletcher. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

I'm so glad the cheat is not dead!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home