Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Local History Project

I was recently surfing the Internet and I found a webpage that I was a part of in graduate school. This was a project we decided to put together amongst us all in the class. The class, if I remember correctly, was called Brownsville & Matamoros History. I recommend if you have the time, and you are able to take this class, to do so. I learned so much from my experience in it and from my professor, Dr. Knoop. You can check out the website at History of Brownsville & Matamoros.

The picture was taken in the South Hall Conference room over looking the Fort Brown Resaca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home