Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Monday, July 18, 2005

A day in Disney World


I found out that if you are going to make much of anything at a Disney park you have to get there early. We were early birds and made it through the ticket counter without much of a line. Behind us you start seeing the line piling up. The first things you see when you come into EPCOT is of course the famous Sphere that dominates the skyline. I've always wanted to see that sphere ever since I was little.

So we got on all the new and popular rides, which were fun. then we visited all the countries... I had a pretzel in germany, tortilla soup in mexico, and sweet bread in france. I bought a lot of soulviners and things all over the place. I could have spent sooo much more money. I don't know how I resisted to tell you the truth. A lot of neat stuff at Disney.

At 9pm everyone gathers around the lake's edge to see the firework display. It was the best firework I had ever seen. I am so use to seeing them put something simple down here.I would imagine this has been engineered by some of the best people out there.


In the Japan store they had all the different japanese dressings..even a kamono (sp?) shop. I wanted to surprise miriam with one of those... but, maybe that was just crazy. they had samuri swords which were VERY expensive... Everything HELLO KITTY and POKEMON of course.

Hehe. Oh yeah, can't forget Circle Vision in China. a 360 degree film...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Brownsville Scenes,

I perused your post (A day in Disney World) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell road construction safety equipment. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
road construction safety equipment. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like road construction safety equipment with interest free credit and you can pay for your road construction safety equipment whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: road construction safety equipment.

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home