Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hurricane Planning

Since I will be leaving on a business trip very soon, my boss asked me to have a plan of action done for the store (in an event of a hurricane) before I left for the day. I didn't even know there was a hurricane headed this way! Needless to say there is, and I've planned for it already.

As I mentioned, I will be leaving to Orlando, Florida for about 5 days. I won't have anyway to update while I am gone so I guess everyone that reads me (which I think is about one person , thanks babe) will have to wait until I come back on Wednesday. Hopefully I'll still have a place, computer and fiance when I come back.

by steven saul king

3 Comments:

Blogger RagingCapitalist said...

hey, i read this, too! you're not the only king from brownsville. how else am i going to get my brownsville fix?

12:33 AM  
Blogger Miriam said...

Don't worry, I can battle Emily on my own! I think.

3:37 AM  
Blogger BazookaJo said...

Be safe, man. Have a great trip.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home