Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Friday, July 15, 2005

Emily On the Move

I think it's too soon to really know where this storm is really headed but since I will not be here, today was really the day we had to make some decisions. We went to the grocery store this evening and it was crazy. Water, toliet paper, canned corn, and hot dog buns were just some of the items they were out. We amazingly got the last of each item. Very patiently I might add.

I hope everyone takes care. This is my last post until I come back into town. I'll have a complete re-cap of my time at the magical kingdom when I return.

by steven saul king

2 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

If you come home without mouse ears.. you're not coming through the door when you get home.

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Brownsville Scenes,

I perused your post (Emily On the Move) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell how to repair a road bicycle. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
how to repair a road bicycle. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like how to repair a road bicycle with interest free credit and you can pay for your how to repair a road bicycle whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: how to repair a road bicycle.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home