Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Circus de Soliel and Finale

All good things must come to an end sometime. Our visit ended with a show from Circus de Soliel. They were all really good and really funny. I wish Miriam would have had the opportunity to have seen them live.

We had an all you can drink and eat place reserved. a good view of the show and mickey & cast joined us for the rest of the evening. Yes, I finally met Mickey.


The show went on pretty late in the night but I didn't stay THAT late. Actually I had other things on my mind. With Emily racing to the valley, my concerns were with my fiance' , family and my store. Miriam was staying at her mom's for the night with the puppies and on Monday I started to plans to evaculate all the pets from my store. I stayed in my room, packed and got ready to catch a flight back home... if anyone was flying down there. I watched the weather channel until i feel asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home