Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Monday, May 22, 2006

Where it takes me..

I'm going to have a short change of scenery for a little bit. I'll be headed to Austin for a couple of days for some meetings and training seminars. The only reservation I have is leaving the dogs.. I'm so use to having them with me and vice-a-versa. As of right now, I have a friend that is going to be taking care of them and that reassures me a lot. I have a lot of fun pictures to post soon. i have been so busy and tired coming home I havent had the chance yet, but they are coming! ~ steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home