Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

what is mine, is mine.

My car is officially, MY car. I had finished paying it off a couple of days ago and today I received the ownership papers for it. It’s a big payment off my back and the satisfaction of paying the loan feels awesome. As soon as I could find a better job I will buy another one. My car and I have been through so much and it has always been there, as reliable as it possibly can. I don’t think I can part with it for a crummy car salesman’s deal. I’m loyal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home