Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

my test.

my test... well at least my accounting test is tonight. i have been studying like mad-crazy the last couple of days. sigh. even overcoming exciing invitations. after tonight i can relax just a little bit but no too much. on wednesday morning i go back to looking for another job. there are some good things happening in my life... nothing incredibly significant but good things nonetheless. i havent posted any new pictures in a couple of days now because my camera is out of batteries. :( i should be back in business by tomorrow. well. back to studying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home