Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Good Things are Coming...

there seems to be so many good things happening to me lately. im so happy and excited.. I feel real good about everything going on. almost everything that had oncegone awfully bad is turning around. even when my computer, which BEST BUY had claimed was no good miraculously started working again. Of course that means I havent lost 1 picture of my huge archives of photos (I thought I had lost them forever). I also currently got a new job that actually pays easily double then my old job with the opportunity to turn it to triple. So yeah... that's whats going on now...

1 Comments:

Blogger BazookaJo said...

Cashola, man. 'Grats on the new job.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home