Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Sunday, April 23, 2006

new scenes

Aside from the moments where I get the opportunity to get out of the house for a little bit, I'm mostly going stir crazy at home. Friday I decided to take my work to the public library and then I stopped by the university to see a professor. Nothing really exciting happened. At the library I learned I had a fee of .60 cents that I hadn't paid since 2003. I thought that was interesting. also there was a chase for a criminal that went right threw the library and back out, I guess that was strange too.


library & the new business building

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home