Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Monday, April 17, 2006

my obstacles

My life has been un-ordinarily less than smooth, perhaps bordering at quite chaotic, for awhile now. I really don’t know how else to describe it other than a streak of misfortune. That’s alright, i'll be okay… like marisela was preaching to me the other day, I’m being faced with obstacles, the challenge is to get through them without losing myself and my faith. Anyway, all Is not bad, I have been enjoying the company of many friends who all enjoy living life to the fullest. i'm as happy as can be expected, just a little beat up.

steven

1 Comments:

Blogger BazookaJo said...

Sending you good vibes, bud. Hang in there. See you this weekend.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home