Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Aunt Libby


My Aunt Libby unexpectedly passed away yesterday morning in her sleep... For those who remember, she had a wonderful personality and was so funny. As you can imagine this has shaken the entire family... She will be missed very much. Personally she was always there for me whenever I needed her help with my family research... I have to thank her a lot for that.. I figured I'd post a childhood picture of her (in the far right) above.

by steven saul king

3 Comments:

Blogger BazookaJo said...

Sorry to hear about your aunt, bud. Hope all is well.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what i thought was so weird. the day before she died, i was looking at a picture of her the last time we went to see her in houston (which was like around 7 years ago) how sad that shes gone now :( i'm guessing she will be really missed by everyone.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Aunt Libby became my grand children's guardian angel several years ago. She was a great lady with a keen sense of humor.

It is a great loss for all that knew her.

I miss her emails everyday.

Our condolences to her family.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home