Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A Small Gift

I got this little bird as a gift from my boss. He picked it up from his last trip into the interior of Mexico.

Along with the bird came a note with a map that reads, "Mexican craftsman make this figure from clay, molded and painted by hand in Guadalajara area that belongs to the state of Jalisco. Every artisian signs his piece as authenticity of his unique work."

2 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

LOL! I was wondering where that thing came from!

11:50 PM  
Blogger BazookaJo said...

Wow, the only gifts ever from my boss are more work!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home