Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Graduate School


The last couple of days I've had to bend and flex the schedule at work to accommodate everyone's school schedule. It's been awhile since I have personally had a thirst to go back and finish my MBA... but I'm ready to go back now.

I don't need a whole lot of classes to go, maybe 3 at the most. Getting my MBA is the achievement my whole family is waiting on... It's the goal my father told me I needed to accomplish every morning on the way to elementary school (for god sakes!).

I also made a personal commitment to myself... I waited on the opportunity to buy a class ring when I was in high school and when I got my bachelors because I didn't consider those moments as the ultimate educational achievement in my life, I will with my MBA. Hopefully by summer '06 I'll be sporting a new ring!

1 Comments:

Blogger BazookaJo said...

That's awesome; get to it!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home