Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

back home tonight

i can stare at the stars for hours from the balcony of my space. i'm my next life i'll be an astronaut or go into astronomy. yes. i will.

im back in Brownsville tonight and it feels so good to rest and re-charge myself back at home. especially since the next couple of weeks i'm going to be traveling out of town again. i feel kinda bad about skipping out on my doctor's follow up visit, but i'm sure ill be okay and i'll catch up to him a little bit later on anyways.

my allergies have been killing me the last few day; it's been incredibly windy. last night it sounded like the roof was going to fly right off!

by steven saul king

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home