Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Friday, March 31, 2006

Mercedes Livestock Show


Soo.. I had to put in a couple of volunteer "booth" hours at the Mercedes Livestock Show this year. And personally this is the first time i've ever been there. My friend Suzi decided to come along and help me out and we ended up having a blast.

Of course you cant go to the Livestock show and not stuff your face with funnel cake, footlongs, cotton candy, nachos, pizzas, and turkey legs! As Suzi demonstrates...


Well I guess can't leave out the actual livestock.. ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home