Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Full moon

Full moon. I can't sleep tonight. And tonight I can't help but stare
out the window and watch the sunrise before me.

One year ago I watched the sunrise from my hotel room in Laredo,
texas; tallest building in the city. The year before that, I woke up
to see the sunrise from the back seat of a friends car after we had
gathered for a bonfire on the beach.

Years before today now, I moved into my new house, slept on the floor because I didn't have furniture, looked out the window and listened to all the new sounds of living in the city.

I'm in sharyland now. Its windy tonight, and it rattles the roof..
The sky is purple and turns red, then light red closer to the distance.

I'll be sleeping, when you're awaking.

Steven Saul King


Sent from my iPod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home