Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Monday, March 17, 2008

3/17/2008

i woke up. it might have been the sunset starting to peek through white new window shades. the familar warmth that ran behind me and down my back, put me to ease and i fixed the comforter with a stretch. i felt her. and she was there. laying beside me.

i touched her shoulder. and she was real. she turned to me. beautifully half asleep. and smiled. she reached and scruffed my hair. and i felt warm and needed.

i love you. i said.

she turned and pushed back into the sheets.. and was gone. i couldnt find reason.

i woke up. heartbroken.

by steven saul king

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home