Brownsville Scenes

Simply, a blog about my life in McAllen, Brownsville and Matamoros, Beautiful Photos, Beautiful memories, Lots of Friends, Lots of fun... This site is also dedicated to all those valley kins around the world who want to check in every-so-often. ;0)

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

my intial thoughts


i've been thinking lately that i haven't taken the time to write much, let alone write about anything remotely interesting. i actually have quite a bit to write about but i haven't had the desire to put on paper. it all floats in my mind throughout the day; quite possibly occupying space i could be using on more pressing issues. :/ but let me digress.


the new year started. 2008. i'm hoping that this year will be one of the best years of them all, for me, that is. i'm an optimist. i have my hopes. :) i'm looking forward to making new friends and possibly experiencing some new adventures. i'm hoping that maybe sometime this year my store will be experienced enough that i could leave for a week and actually take a vacation! Mmmm.. yeah, i know what you're thinking, "steven, take a vacation?!? nooooo...!" oh well. we'll see.

lately, i've also come to realize exactly how unscripted and utterly ironic life could be. which in all essence means there will continue to be dramatic twists and turns; ups and downs. sometimes i feel as though my life is so loosely tied together but it all worries me only slightly. i know that whatever comes my way, will not destroy me anymore but only make me stronger. right?

by steven saul king

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home